Bintang Revolving Restaurant 360° @ Federal Hotel KL

img_8191-1

An elegant night spent at Bintang Revolving Restaurant @ Federal Hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy a fine dining experience with 360 degree of KL night views with KLCC & KL Tower at Level 18 of Federal Hotel.

img_8190

Do not worry of where to sit, just pick a table and get seated and you will get the spectacular 360 degree views of Kuala Lumpur City Center within 60 minutes (It takes about 60 minutes to go one round).

img_8175

It wasn’t until 1968 that the Bintang Revolving Restaurant was unveiled, becoming the first revolving restaurant in Malaysia boasting a bird’s eye view of the developing KL city. The view has most definitely changed since, with skyscrapers reaching higher and higher into stratosphere, while the restaurant seems to have stood still in time.

img_8170

This restaurant offers 3 course fine dining meal including Ala Carte meal as well. There is a selection of western food such as their signature: The colonial style Chicken Chop served with French Fries, Double Cut Lamb Chops, Mixed Grill Prawn, Lamb, Chicken and Beef, and also Wagyu Sirloin!

Food Menu

img_8168

Beverages

img_8167

Dessert

img_8162

What I had @ Bintang Revolving Restaurant:

Appetizer – Caesar Salad with Garlic Toast (RM19) *Recommended

img_8184

Pan Seared Scallops with Walnut Sauce & Balsamic Salad (RM 28)

img_8180

Entree – French Seafood Soup (RM 22)

img_8183

Forest of Mushroom Soup (RM 22) *Recommended

img_8187

Main Course – Bintang Favourite

Double Cut Lamb Chops (RM 53) *Recommended

img_8185

Grilled Salmon (RM 53) *Recommended

img_8181

Grilled King Prawn  with herb butter (RM 57)

img_8186

Mixed Grill (Prawn, Lamb, Chicken & Beef) RM59

img_8188

Dessert – Going Banana (RM 31) *Recommended

img_8182

Overall dining experience is good, recommended for couple looking for a romantic and quiet dining or family dining as kids will be amazed by the revolving movement.

Good news!

Starting in June, Bintang Revolving Restaurant will be having a 3-course set dinner at a nett price, from 5pm – 12am.

Thai Fusion 3-Course Set Dinner at RM 78 nett/pax.

Appetizer – Thai Green Mango Salad with Garlic Butter Toast and Orange Segment
Main Course – Char Broil King Prawn with Spring Vegetable and Thai Three Flavour Sauce
Dessert – Cheese Cake with Strawberry & Mango Coulis.

Bintang Revolving Restaurant @ The Federal Kuala Lumpur

Address : Located on Level 18, No.35 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Book a table or Make your reservation at 03-21489166 or visit www.fhihotels.com

Bintang Revolving Restaurant - Federal Hotel Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Advertisements

24 Comments Add yours

1. mohammad says:

heyy,is this resaurant halaal?

1. Wander Baz says:

Yup, it is halal restaurant 🙂

2. nurul says:

2pax for celebrate birthday amount n menu,?

3. Do you know if we should book? We will be staying at the Federal Hotel for one night only (a Tuesday) and arriving about 10pm. I can not seem to find an email address for them.

Thanks

1. Thanks the hotel said I should book direct with the restaurant but did not provide contact details….

1. But for Tuesday, walk in should be fine

1. Arrgh, wrong day. It will be a Saturday so I guess I better find some details. Thanks for your help!

2. I’ve tried search for their Facebook and found this email f&b@federal.com.my

3. Thanks. although located in the Federal hotel they do not operate the restaurant and told me to book direct but did not provide contact details. I will try asking them again for contacts.

4. shubhadabhide says:

KL has so many awesome options for foodies. That mushroom soup and salad with garlic toast looks yummy.

5. Thanks for the menu snapshots! Everything looks yummy! I had never been to a revolving restaurant before so maybe I should try!

6. Hui Ying says:

the food looks so delicious!!! The dessert name very cute!!! Going Banana!!!

7. such a nice dining experience. Really a great place to create memories.

8. Jane says:

Baz, nice meeting you on that day. A great dining experience.

1. Hi Jane, nice meeting you too! Just didn’t realized that’s you xD

9. Lee Sharon says:

The food looks delicious, I like the big portion of the prawn yums =D I can my romantic dinner with my bf here next time!

10. Shini Lola says:

Wow~ Great spot and delicious foods! Will check it out real soon. =)

11. Long shet ling says:

Delicous food, the King Prawn so huge,

12. Rawlins Glam says:

It has been while since I viewed KL from the restaurant. When I was there, I just couldn’t sit still as I was awed by the view of KL. Hehehe

13. It has been a while since I last dine at that restaurant. I love the view up there too.

14. Fadzi Razak says:

Well, well, well. it is a great place for anniversary, proposing or romantic dinner 😀 gotta hint my husband about this place

1. Yea, you should definitely have your anniversary here, just talk to the hotel management and they might send you flower bouquet. 😀

15. Rika says:

Yummy food and can enjoy the view too! My weakness, grilled salmon, glad to know that it is recommended.