SO FRESH, SO CLEAN
Introducing the all-NEW Botanical Effects® Skin Care From Mary Kay!
Life can be crazy. Taking care of your skin shouldn’t be. That’s why Mary Kay is introducing a total revamp of our Botanical Effects® Skin Care line. What’s new? Only everything. We’ve simplified, dressed up and antioxidant-infused this skin care lineup to make your life easier. It’s how beautiful skin that feels nourished and refreshed gets its start. You’ll get an antioxidant-packed infusion in every product and uncomplicated, easy-to- use skin care that won’t slow down your busy lifestyle.
The Botanical Effects Series
- Gel Cleanser: Cleans deeply and effectively, and even dissolves all traces of oil.
- Exfoliating Scrub: Exfoliates to remove dead and dull skin, leaving pores feeling deeply cleaned.
- Toner: Traces of dirt are wiped away – as are complexion-dulling dead skin cells – for a complete clean.
- Moisturizer: Quick-absorbing gel does not feel greasy, yet it moisturizes for 12 hours.
- Moisturizer SPF30: Sun protection plus a full 12 hours of moisturization in one simple step.
Why Dragon Fruit? Why Aloe Vera?
Dragon Fruit is The Ultimate Super Fruit!
Dragon Fruit, also called Pitaya, contains fatty acids and several B-complex vitamins, including the often-called “anti-stress vitamin” B1 (thiamin), plus B2 (riboflavin) and B3 (niacin). Dragon fruit is also full of minerals like iron, calcium and phosphorous which made it perfect to help fight against skin-damaging free radicals.
Aloe Vera is dependable + legendary!
Aloe Vera is one of the most nutritious plants in the world, aloe gel contains more than 75 nutrients, including 20 minerals and 12 vitamins. Aloe vera is shown to help maintain the skin’s moisture barrier and has high vitamin E content, a popular antioxidant in skin care. It’s shown to promote healthy skin and cell turnover. The aloe extract in Botanical Effects® Skin Care gives your skin an added boost of antioxidants.
Morning: Gel Cleanser > Toner > Moisturizer Moisturizer SPF 30
Night: Gel Cleanser > Toner > Moisturizer
**Add the Exfoliating Scrub morning or night after the Gel Cleanser 2-3 times a week.
How’s the result? **After 2 weeks
I have a lot of whiteheads on my forehead, and I have big pores on forehead as well, I really love the Botanical Effects Exfoliating Gel and the Moisturizer, the exfoliating gel is very mild, the texture isn’t the same as the exfoliation gel that I used previously, when you put a small squeeze on your palm, you can feel the flakes is very tiny hence it did a good exfoliation without hurting your skin.
Moisturizer Gel is really the star product for me!
I have combination skin, when it’s oily it’s really oily and when it’s dry it’s really dry. That is why moisturizer gel is made for my skin, as you can see the texture is light in gel type, because cream will be too moistful for oily skin, and because of the ingredient Aloe Vera, it provides sufficient hydration for dry skin too!
Mary Kay Botanical Effects Product
Mary Kay Botanical Effects will be available starting 1st November 2016 and will be priced at:
- Botanical Effects Gel Cleanser RM 75 – 127g
- Botanical Effects Exfoliating Scrub RM 75 – 88ml
- Botanical Effects Toner RM 75 – 147ml
- Botanical Effects Moisturizer RM 85 – 85g
- Botanical Effects Moisturizer SPF 30 RM 65 -50ml