正宗四川菜 – Lucky Sichuan Cuisine
Kota Damansara has always been a well known commercial area for Chinese Foods & Restaurants, I’m not sure about most people, but whenever I meet up with my friends at Kota Damansara or you called in Dataran Sunway or The Strand, we always have the argument of Where To Eat and What To Eat! Special thanks to Ivan, Owner of Lucky Cuisine and Racheal, the Founder of Foodilifecious for this opportunity to try out the Set Lunch Menu!
Most ingredients especially Chili are imported from China including Chef!
This restaurant namely Lucky Cuisine, has been in business for 10 years, you may not noticed the restaurant because it’s hidden behind Kota Damansara commercial area, it’s just a few shops away from Penang Famous Kayu Nasi Kandar. If you can read Chinese, you probably has the same perception as me, this must be a Steamboat restaurant because of the word ‘吉祥火锅’, but what I’m going to tell in this post is the authentic Sichuan Cuisine that cooked by ‘original’ Chinese from China!
Let’s talk about Sichuan Foods & Lucky Cuisine Lunch Set Menu @ ONLY RM 11.90 nett!
Lucky Cuisine Lunch Set Menu has a variety of Sichuan Choices, from spicy to non spicy up to FIFTEEN (15) selection!
Let me introduce the Spicy Menu for all spicy food lovers:
1) Spicy Diced Chicken served with Rice + Fried Egg (辣子鸡丁饭)
A must-try for those who love spicy food, most importantly, you must ‘Add Spicy’ if you want to challenge your tongue! 😛
2) Spicy Mapo Bean Curd served with Rice + Fried Egg (麻婆豆腐饭)
3) Chong Qing Watery Chicken served with Rice + Fried Egg (重庆口水鸡)
4) Sichuan Style Spicy Chicken served with Rice + Fried Egg (川味椒麻鸡饭)
If you can’t eat Spicy, here’s the food choices for you!
1) Sweet & Source Pork served with Rice + Fried Egg (咕噜肉饭)
2) Diced Chicken with Cashew Nut served with Rice + Fried Egg (腰栗鸡丁饭)
3) Yuan Bao Meat Ball served with Rice + Fried Egg (元宝狮子饭)
4) Fragrant Chicken served with Rice + Fried Egg (香味香油鸡饭)
5) Beef with Mixed Vegetables served with Rice + Fried Egg (罗汉筝烩牛)
6) Fish & Meat Slice served with Rice + Fried Egg (鱼香肉丝饭)
These are all the specialties on the food menu, but if you’re looking for just a normal dish, on their lunch set menu you will be able to find 2 fried rice selection as well.
Lucky Cuisine Executive Lunch Set Menu
All Lunch Set served with Soup and Tea for ONLY RM 11.90 nett!
Lucky Sichuan Cuisine @ Kota Damansara
Address: 19, Jalan PJU 5/12, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Contact: 603-6140 7755
Hours: Tue – Sun 11AM-3PM / 5.30PM-11PM
*Closed on Every Monday